Find out whether we’ll likely have resonance.
Finding the right coach to work with you requires a blend of research analysis and intuition. There are some clear criteria that you’ll use to pinpoint the person you’ll feel suits you and your needs, and there’s also some alchemy involved. To get the process started, consider these questions:
- Do you welcome input while taking responsibility for your experience?
- Are you yearning for something more in your life and finding yourself uncertain about how to proceed?
- Can you balance goal setting and introspection?
- Are you seeking someone to champion and affirm you, someone who can see your strengths when you’re not sure they’re there?
- Would you say that you’re free of serious mental health concerns?
- What do you think of the idea of finding a stretch that feels slightly out of your comfort zone yet not so daunting that it shuts down your action?
- Are you willing to invest in your own growth with time and money?
- Do these phrases strike a chord in you: inner exploration, creative activities, follow-through, candid conversations, and heartfelt connection?
- Are you ready to shed formulas and cookie cutter approaches to reaching your goals and find a way that honors your innate strengths and allow you to express your authenticity in safe environments?
- Do you resonate with the ideas of living in alignment with your values, exploring the undercurrents of what’s prompting your behavior and affecting your outcomes, and experiments with new approaches to issues that are plaguing you?
- Would you describe yourself as introverted?
- Do you tend to be on time for your appointments and show up for them with ideas about how you want to use the time?
- Are you seeking a safe place to express your worries, your hopes and dreams, and your doubts?
- Are you open to exploring and discussing all dimensions of your life, not just your career, so that you can align your life with your work?
If you answered “yes” or found yourself nodding your head or engaged with 10 or more of these questions, we’ll likely work well together. Let’s get the ball rolling, so that we can move you forward in creating what you most want with your career.
Let’s set up a time to talk. View my calendar by clicking here, find a time that fits your schedule, and we’ll talk over the phone or via video conferencing (Skype, Zoom, etc.). After you sign up for a time that suits you, you’ll receive some questions that’ll help us both prep for our call.